WordPress Website Consulting & Development For Coaches & Consultants
Creating websites that work for you!.
There is a lot to consider in creating a website that works best for you, your business, and your dream. I'm here to help you navigate your way through.
I'm going to take a wild stab at this, but if I were a betting gal, I would bet that you in one of three camps:
- You know you need a brand spanking new website to get your message online and visible,
- You have tried building a website before and realize that this time, you want some help, OR
- You are ready to take your business to the next level but first your website needs an overhaul to help get you there.
Am I Close?
As small business solopreneurs we have this thing I call "entrepreneuritis", which means:
- You wear a lot of hats in running your business.
- You feel like you need to do it all yourself.
- You sometimes feel like you need to know it all and be an expert in each aspect of your business.
Talk about exhausting!
There comes a point when you realize that it is more cost effective (and hair saving) to make the decision to bring in help, so you can concentrate on what you do best.
This is not only a huge decision, it's also an investment in your business. You don't need to (and shouldn't) do it alone, there are trail guides available to walk with you and help carry the load when it gets to be too much.
Here's what I believe:
- Every small business needs a website to help bring their product, message and vision online.
- A website is your online platform and the "front-desk" of your business.
- A website is an investment in the success of your business.
- WordPress websites can be an asset to your business.
- The best websites come out of a collaboration between the business owner and the website developer.
Nearly every week I'm sent links to websites by frustrated business owners because the website the have does not work and is something they cannot update or manage on their own.
The reason? Usually because the website project started out with the wrong first question of, "what style of website do you need?". That used to be my first question too!!
Now I know better. I've learned that we need to take several steps back and ask 3 key questions that need to be asked before any website project begins.
Once these questions are answered, we work together to create a website that:
- Works for you
- Fits your business, your brand, and your personality
- Grabs (and keeps!) the attention of your website visitor
- You can manage an update