Why Should You Use WordPress For Your Website?
Because it is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread of course!
Here is my list of why I think you should consider using WordPress for your next website and/or membership site.
- It is free – the software itself is free, not a bad start
- Once installed you can get started using your site right away, right out of the box
- With a little or a lot of customization you can have a gorgeous, well built, user friendly website
- When writing and adding page content or adding a blog post the editor text is easy to use and similar to most word processors
- It’s fun 🙂
- By adding plugins to WordPress website you can add some pretty cool features and functionality
- Your website and blog live under the same roof making it easier to manage your online presence
- WordPress is built to be Search Engine Friendly and with regular content updates and some work with keywords you can get your site ranked
- One of the most important benefits of WordPress is that it is adaptable and flexible. It grows with you and your business and can expand to fit your needs.
Convinced? Click here to get started on you website.