WordPress Website Design Options
It's Time to Create & Design Your WordPress Website
Each WordPress Package Includes
- Email and/or phone consult to create a solid foundation for your website adventure.
- Homework! 🙂 A questionnaire to help me understand your style, your brand, and preferences.
- A Premium WordPress theme to create a mobile friendly, secure, and easy to use website.
- Best practices used to create a safe online environment for your business.
WordPress Website Options
The Day Hike package is perfect for you if you are just getting started with your business and still working on figuring out your brand and services.
- 4 Pages set-up for you, ready for you to add your content: Home, Blog, About, Contact
- Sample content to get you started if you want!
- 30-days of Website Backups & WordPress Updates
- No logo required, we can use text for your website name
$950 to $1450
The Backpacker package would be a good fit for you if you have your brand figured out and have a presence in social media. Now you need to pull together a put-together online presence you are excited about sharing.
- 30-60 Minute Consulting Call
- Create 3 - 5 page template styles – home page, blog page, inner content page (like an about page) that can be used on future pages.
- 3 rounds of revisions after design style is approved and signed-off on.
- 2 rounds of revisions after content is added and styled.
Starting at $1700
The Custom Expedition package is perfect for you when your website needs to become an asset for your business, something that you and your team can manage yourself, and a tool that you can use to continue to grow and market your business.
- Is your business growing out of control and your website having trouble keeping up?
- Do you have more pages on your current website then you know what do do with?
- Is your website slow and in desperate need of a refresh?
- Are your page styles and layouts inconsistent?
- Is your business ready to go to the next level and you need your website to keep up?
Thank you, dearest Marta, for having my back...