This months featured website project is Merit Accounting.A great project to work on with the owners, Rod and Tiffany Olson.
Rod & Tiffany Olson are the owners of Merit Financial Services, LLC and Merit Accounting PC. Together with their team they work with local and regional individuals and businesses to make their lives better. They do this through financial and tax planning and strategies that protect allow their clients to pass on their wealth, prepare for retirement and grow their businesses.
About Merit Financial & Merit Accounting:
As a result of changes within the company it was time to update their website and increase their online presence.
They needed to:
- Have a website they could easily update
- Have a website where they could quickly add a blog as soon as they were ready
- Ability to publicize their new monthly workshops
- Offer a wider range of resources to their clients
- Start building an email mailing list
- Coordinate the accounting business website with the newly updated financial planning website.
The financial advising and planning industry is highly regulated and has to go through strict levels of compliance. Working with their broker dealer to create a new website was at the top of the list and from that we could then create and design the accounting website.
The goal was to create a consistent branded look but still be unique in content to help target and provide information for their respective audiences.
Working with Rod & Tiffany has been a real joy. To work with them and have the end result be websites that they are proud of and were excited to share with current and prospective clients.
Find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meritasnb
- Genesis Framework & Executive Pro Child Theme
- Genesis Extender to create a custom home page layout
- Layer Slider for a unique slider to coordinate with their financial planning website template